Friday 9 January 2015

my December holidays (Tat Kit)

my December holidays
  



 During the 2014  December Holidays,  I went to many different places in Singapore. However, one of the places that really caught my interest was the walking path off west coast park. When we reached there at around 3 p.m. , I was amazed at the sights. The scenery was beautiful. As I rollers skated along the scenic side paths,The sky was clear blue and the waves were splashing rhythmically against the rocks, giving out a peaceful and soothing sound. However, the blaring sounds of horns were heard as cruise ships were sailed out of the nearby Ferry Terminal.
    

    After strolling at the park for approximately 2 hours, my family and I enjoyed a delicious meal of seafood at a restaurant located just beside the park , while enjoying the atmosphere of sea air combined with the wonderful scents of dishes being served. It was an enjoyable day for me and I believe that my family felt so too.


there was also a large,sandy playground with many attractions, such as the above image; a zip-line, the image below;a large pyramid with slides. i climbed to the apex of the pyramid and enjoyed the beautiful view. however, my sister was too scared to climb to the top and remained on the bottom 3 floors of the pyramid.


No comments:

Post a Comment